Feedback analyses images in a layout and creates reports based upon copyright status of images. Instead of spending endless of hours on manually analysing and creating resports, Feedback does it for you in a matter of minutes.
Manage usage of copyright protected images
magazine or newspaper, there is big chance that you have someone spending endless hours on filing on writing reports.
Feedback can automate the entire process for you, which will free up many hours or even days.
Since Feedback is actually analyzing the InDesign file or QuarkXPress project file, it means that it’s 100% correct information that is in the Feedback server. All last minute changes will be done in the layout application, which means that we will get them into Feedback.
So easy and fast to use!
With Feedback you simply point to a folder that contains all your InDesign documents or QuarkXPress projects for the current issue. Once Feedback has analyzed all images you log into the Feedback web interface to create your custom report depending on your needs.
- See all images that were placed in the current issue of your newspaper or magazine.
- Get dimensions of the placed image.
- See a preview of the full page and where on the page the image was placed.
- Download a PDF of the page to view offline.
- Create your own custom reports based upon what the picture agency would like to know.
- List all metadata available in all images.
Are you paying too much?
- Not only can Feedback save you many hours, but it can also help you determine if you have the right contract with your picture agency.
- It saves you hours or even days. It is not rare that magazine publishers spend 15-20 hours per issue on reporting to picture agencies.
- Update your Digital Asset Management system with correct information regarding image usage, i.e. you don’t want to use the same image today that you used yesterday of President Barack Obama.
- Get statistics regarding what freelance photographers you actually use. No need to have contract with a photographer, if you never use their images.
Currently Feedback have support for Adobe InDesign CS3 and CS4 as well as QuarkXPress 7 and 8.